Upload error: the model size is too large, the length，width，or height cannot exceed 30,000mm.
- The dimension of length/width/height is exceed 30,000mm.
- There are other objects in the model file except the main model.
- There are some empty data in the model which cannot be deleted.
How to solve the problem:1. The dimension of length/width/height is exceed 30,000mm.
Use the tape Measure tool to check if the model size is larger than 30,000mm. Click the rule tool in the SketchUp, you can see the measurement.
If the dimension of the model is more than 30,000 mm, we need to choose the model and use scale tool. Click any edge of the model as a reference, then you can scale the model or enter the size you want to zoom out the model and make the longest part less than 30,000 mm.
2. There are other objects in the model file except the main model.
If the model size is smaller than 30,000 mm, there might be some hidden models in the file.
Open the model file, Click 【Unhide】- 【all】, then delete other models and datas and left the model you need.
3. There are some empty data in the model which cannot be deleted.
There might be other datas in the file, usually it happens when the model is converted from other softwares.In this case you need to copy the model to a new SketchUp scene, select the model and ctrl + C.
Open a new scene, Ctrl+V to paste the model.
If you need to use the model which is larger than 30,000mm, you can zoom out in the SKP file and use scale tool in Coohom to enlarge the model.