Subscription Cancellation & Management
All Coohom subscriptions are set to automatically renew by default. To cancel your individual or enterprise subscription, please:
If you upgraded on your PC
1. Log in with your Coohom account.
2. Click your avatar at the top right corner in the merchant platform.
3. Select Account Settings in the drop-down menu.
4. Go to Account Settings ＞ Billing.
5. Click CANCEL RENEWAL to cancel.
6. If you want to reopen your individual or enterprise subscription, please go to Account Settings ＞ Billing and click ACTIVATE RENEWAL.
If you upgraded on your iPad
1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store on your iPad.
2. Tap your Apple ID at the top and then tap View Apple ID.
3. On the Account page, scroll to Subscriptions and tap it.
4. Tap the subscription you want to manage.
5. Tap Cancel Subscription to cancel and your plan will stop at the end of the current billing cycle. You can renew your individual or enterprise service before it expires.
Related link: [Apple] View, change or cancel your subscriptionsDid this answer your question?