1. Create a floor plan, then click AI Templates in the up toolbar.
2. Select a library, public library, enterprise library or personal library. Filtering tags may help you to find a more suitable template.
Meaning of different tags.
Room Type: 7 kinds of room types are allowed to select, and the more you select, the less templates there lists.
Total area: It is the floor area, but not the sum of all room area.
Style: the style of the templates, supported to multiple selection. The more styles are selected, the more templates there lists.
Room Num: includes bedroom and study room.
You can also clear all the tags with one click.
3. Click the red area button to switch rooms (if you select Single Room, it is to switch different renderings).
4. Apply. Apply All, Apply Construction, Apply Decor and Apply Accessories are the four different kinds of application. It depends what you required.
5. After applied, the AI Templates - Footback lists models that can't be applied automatically in the floor plan, and can be added manually.
This is how to use AI Templates.