GOOGLE AR guidebook
GOOGLE AR supported devices: ARCore supported devices
GOOGLE AR supported browsers: Google Browser & Google Chrome Browser.
*You have to install BOTH Google and Chrome browser.
- Google Browser (version: 11+)
- Google Chorme (version: 81+)
Installation & use steps:
- Step 1: Download and install Google Browser and Google Chrome Browser from the Google Play store.
- Step 2: Check if AR Core is installed on your phone. Check whether AR Core has been installed in Settings → Apps → Apps. If not installed, download and install in Google Play Store.
- Step 3: Google Browsers setting. More ->Settings -> General →Manage pending searches, open "Open web pages in the app" (Otherwise, it will open the web pages on defaulted browsers of Android phone）
- Step 4: Scan the QRcode of AR by Android device, load the 3D models, Copy the URL.
- Step 5: Open the URL in Google or Google Chrome browser.
- Step 6: Press the AR button, After the AR detects the ground, it will display the model.
Problems you may encounter when installing the APP
1. Open Google APP Store and report an error "error DF-DFERH-01".
Solution reference: error DF-DFERH-01
2. When opening the Google browser, you may be prompted to upgrade Google play services. Follow the prompts to upgrade the application.
Solution:①. Install Google Chrome Browser First. (Otherwise "Open web pages in the app" can’t be clicked.)
②.Google Browsers setting. More ->Settings -> General →Manage pending searches, open "Open web pages in the app"
4. Press the AR button, prompt to upgrade the APP.
Solution: Upgrade the Google browser to the latest version (current latest version: 126.96.36.199 arm64)
Was this article helpful?