Coohom for Desktop
FAQs & Troubleshooting
Billing & Plans
Privacy & Legal
How to Duplicate a 3D Self-built ObjectHow to Duplicate a 3D Self-built Object
This topic describes how to duplicate a 3D self-built object.
You have already built a 3D object by using Construction in Advanced Tool.
1. Hold Shift and then hold the mouse to select all surfaces of the 3D object that you have built.
2. Release the mouse and click Group in the toolbar that appears to group the surfaces.
3. Click the object and click Move in the toolbar that appears.
4. Click the object and move the pointer to move the object.
5. Click again to place the object.