Coohom for Desktop
FAQs & Troubleshooting
Billing & Plans
Privacy & Legal
How to Customize Lights
To customize your floor plan lights on PC, please:
1. Click Customize in the left panel under Ambient Lights to go to the New Scheme window.
2. Enter your scheme name and select the template.
3. Click Confirm to go to Customize Light page.
4. Select basic lights or IES lights in the left panel to add to your floor plan.
5. Left-click the newly-added lights in the floor plan to modify their properties in the right panel.
6. Click More to edit the color, brightness, position, and angle of the sunlight.
7. Do basic operations in the header and footer.
8. Click Save to confirm. Click Exit to cancel.