To customize your floor plan lights on PC, please:
1. Click Customize in the left panel under Ambient Lights to go to the New Scheme window.
2. Enter your scheme name and select the template.
3. Click Confirm to go to Customize Light page.
4. Select basic lights or IES lights in the left panel to add to your floor plan.
5. Left-click the newly-added lights in the floor plan to modify their properties in the right panel.
6. Click More to edit the color, brightness, position, and angle of the sunlight.
7. Do basic operations in the header and footer.
8. Click Save to confirm. Click Exit to cancel.
Easier to adjust the angle of the lightning.
You can adjust the sunlight center spot right now.
Can adjust the softness of the sunshine to make the rendering quality better and more realistic.