Ceiling Editor: How to Create Light Strips?
This topic describes how to create light strips.
The settings of a light strip include the position that you want to install the light strip at and the dimensions of the light trough that supports the light strip.
1. Click Line (L), Curve, Rect (R), or Circle (C), select Light Strip in the toolbar that appears, and draw a shape that you want. Or you can draw a shape first, click the shape edge that you want, and select Light Strip in the Section Plan section.
2. In the Section Plan section, adjust the brightness and color for the light strip.
3. Move the pointer over the section plan, click Edit that appears, and the Section Plan Settings dialog box appears. Select or clear Light Through in the lower right corner to specify whether a light trough is applied. Enter values in the fields to specify the width and height of the light through.
4. For applying the light strip settings of an edge to other edges, click an edge, click Duplicate in the toolbar that appears, and click the edge that you want to apply the settings to.
Did this answer your question?
5. Set proper extrusion heights to ensure the light strips meet the requirements to be used in the real world.